One such challenge is, how organisations match their needs with the right individual and where do they meet? To bridge this gap; we have joined forces with ABSA, having nurtured a Ready-To-Work pool of young people, with the basic attributes required to positively impact your business objectives.
What do we have?
Over 1500 young people ready, willing and able to contribute to the economy through absorption into your existing learnership, bursary or entry level jobs, at a fraction of your recruitment costs.
What will you receive?
A young person who:
- has completed our market-related career readiness programme;
- is vetted with a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and all standard documentation (in soft copy); and
- has been screened and matched to your requirements for shortlisting (basic MIE test results included at no additional fee)
All we need from you is:
- a detailed list of your needs with specific job profiles (including soft-skills set requirements);
- a minimum of 7 working days to send you candidates who are interview-ready; and
- a small admin fee of R800 per candidate
And you have a group of candidates to make an IMPACT with, it